Carbon Steel Forgings
As a forged carbon steel manufacturer, R&M Forge and Fittings specializes in carbon steel forgings derived from your specs and drawings. We can supply custom forged carbon steel up to 250” diameter and 50,000lbs.
Because we stock the best available materials we are able to produce your forged carbon steel parts in a timely manner for a fast turnaround. You will find the available grades we use to produce our low-temperature carbon steel forgings in the chart below.
Whether you need forged carbon steel rings, discs, blocks, or bars, R&M Forge and Fittings is your first call. Quick pricing and prompt deliveries are our signatures.
Carbon Steel & Low-Temperature Carbon Steel Forgings
|Carbon Steel||1004 – 1080, SA 105, SA 350, LF1, LF2, LF3, LF6, A707, A694|
Forging Carbon Steel Capacities
- Seamless Rolled Rings up to 250" OD
- Sleeves up to 205" long
- Forged Bars up to 350" long
- Discs, Blocks & Rectangles up to 60,000 lbs.
Using R&M Forge and Fittings can save you time and money:
- Use our volume to leverage your purchases
- Use our logistics team to expedite your order
- On-time, and right, the first time
- Multiple solutions for materials and finish
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to order forged carbon steel forgings
or call us today at 713.896.4081