R&M Forge and Fittings provides the highest quality forged bars and hot rolled bars to our industrial clients. Custom specs are our specialty. We offer precision machined, rough machined and forged or hot rolled bars.
Order your custom forged bars or hot rolled bars from R&M today.
Forged Round Bars
|Carbon Steel||1004 thru 1080, SA105, SA350, LF1, LF2, LF3, LF6, A707, A694(High Yield)|
|Stainless & Duplex Stainless||303, 304/L/H, 316/L/H, 310, 317/L, 321/H, 347/H, 410, 416, 420, 440, 17-4, 254SMO(F44), Nitronics 50 & 60, 2205, 2507, Zeron 100, Ferralium 255|
|Alloy||4130, 4140, 4330, 4340, 8620, 8630, 9310|
|Chromoly||SA182, F1, F5, F5A, F9, F11, F12, F22, F22M, F91|
|Nickel Alloys||200, 201, 400, K500, 600, 617, 625, 800/H/HT, 825, 718, X750, C276, B2, B3, C22, 904L, AL6XN(N08367)|
|Other Alloys||Aluminum 3003, 6061, 7075, Titanium F2-F7|
- Seamless Rolled Rings up to 250" OD
- Sleeves up to 205" long
- Forged Bars up to 350" long
- Discs, Blocks & Rectangles up to 60,0000 lbs.
Using R&M Forge and Fittings can save you time and money:
- Use our volume to leverage your purchases
- Use our logistics team to expedite your order
- On time, and right, the first time
- Multiple solutions for materials and finish
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote for forged bars
or call us today at 713.896.4081