R&M Forge and Fittings provides custom nickel alloy forgings for valves, pumps, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, and petrochemical applications. Because nickel is a versatile element, it will alloy with most metals. This offers wide solubility ranges between copper, chromium, and iron, which, in turn, create many alloy possibilities.
R&M Forge and Fittings specializes in custom nickel alloy forgings; you provide the specification and drawings and R&M delivers on time.
Nickel Alloy Forgings
|Nickel Alloys||200, 201, 400, K500, 600, 617, 625, 800/H/HT, 825, 718, X750, C276, B2, B3, C22, 904L, AL6XN(N08367)|
- Seamless Rolled Rings up to 250" OD
- Sleeves up to 205" long
- Forged Bars up to 350" long
- Discs, Blocks & Rectangles up to 60,0000 lbs.
Using R&M Forge and Fittings can save you time and money:
- Use our volume to leverage your purchases
- Use our logistics team to expedite your order
- On time, and right, the first time
- Multiple solutions for materials and finish
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about our nickel alloy forgings
or call us today at 713.896.4081