R&M Forge and Fittings provides custom nickel alloy forgings for valves, pumps, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, and petrochemical applications. Because nickel is a versatile element, it will alloy with most metals. This offers wide solubility ranges between copper, chromium, and iron, which, in turn, create many alloy possibilities.
R&M Forge and Fittings specializes in custom nickel alloy forgings; you provide the specification and drawings and R&M delivers on time.
Nickel Alloy Forgings
|Nickel Alloys||200, 201, Monel 400®, Monel K500®, Inconel 600®, Inconel 617®, Inconel 625®, Inconel 718®, Inconel X750®, Incoloy 800®, Incoloy 825®, Hastelloy C-276®, Hastelloy B2®, Hastelloy B3®, Hastelloy C-22®, 904L, AL6XN|
- Seamless Rolled Rings up to 250" OD
- Sleeves up to 205" long
- Forged Bars up to 350" long
- Discs, Blocks & Rectangles up to 60,0000 lbs.
Using R&M Forge and Fittings can save you time and money:
- Use our volume to leverage your purchases
- Use our logistics team to expedite your order
- On time, and right, the first time
- Multiple solutions for materials and finish
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about our nickel alloy forgings
or call us today at 713.896.4081